Cùng tham khảo một chủ đề Speaking mới xuất hiện gần đây
1. What transports are there in your city?
2. Why do so many people ride bikes/ go by bus…?
3. How do you thinkthe traffic condition could be improved?
4. Do you think transportations costs (gasoline, public transport and taxi fares, etc.) are expensive in your hometown?
5. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of saloon cars.
6. What do you think of walking? What kind of people do you think like walking?
7. Do you think bicycles are suitable for present society?
8. How to improve the traffic in cities?
9. What do you think about public transport?
Topic: Describe a time when you saw children behaved badly in public.
You should say:
– Where it was
– What the children were doing
– How others reacted to it
And explain how you felt about it.
(liên quan đến Part 2)
1. What bad behavior do children usually have?
2. How should parents stop their childen from behaving badly in public?
3. Are parents these days stricter than those in the past?
4. Whose influence on children is more important? Friends’ or parents’ influence?